This week’s five Ahas are from the AHAbook™, Do You Have a Dream?
Do you need a job? Have a glass ceiling to break? Or maybe life has thrown you a sudden obstacle that seems impossible to tackle.
Our world is in a process of change, and change is one of the key elements to most people’s discomfort and distraction from their happiness. But change doesn’t have to be difficult.
Do You Have a Dream? will assist you in making your changes easily, pleasurably, safely, and with joy and enthusiasm. Though the techniques presented here appear simple, they are powerful and can produce results within 30 days. Their effectiveness for you is limited only by your willingness to work them.
A Kindle version of this AHAbook is available on Amazon.
Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- Shift your inner resources from feeling out of control to experiencing inner freedom, inner strength, confidence, and love. @gracethemystic [click to tweet]
- People without boundaries go from one person to another, moods swing from feeling high to the great depths of depression. @gracethemystic [click to tweet]
- Love yourself and take care of yourself first before you take care of others. @gracethemystic www.graceallisonauthor.com [click to tweet]
- Negative thoughts, feelings, or lack of self-esteem, such as shame, guilt, grief, fear, lust, or anger, is an energy leak. @gracethemystic [click to tweet]
- Like it or not, life and living is about movement, advancement, and change. @gracethemystic www.graceallisonauthor.com [click to tweet]
Do You Have a Dream? is available via AHAthat. You can see all 140 AHAs and share one or more of them socially at Do You Have a Dream? (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds.)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here