This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook™, Brad Friedman on Digital Marketing.
Brad Friedman on Digital Marketing is a collection of Brad’s own insight, as well as many curated tweetable value-add tips, tricks, and insights into the world of online marketing. Like it or not, the internet is where your target audience is hanging out. If you’re not taking full advantage of digital marketing, it will be increasingly difficult for you to grow your business. This is true regardless of what it is you do. B2B, B2C, retail, brick and mortar, services, and products are all being marketing online.
Every day you wait to jump into the digital marketing world, the further behind your competition you fall. Brad Friedman on Digital Marketing provides you with much of the insight you need to successfully market your business online using email, social media, and inbound marketing tools and tactics. “Because everyone is doing it” is rarely a good reason to do anything, but today, that’s just not the case. If you aren’t taking full advantage of email, inbound, and social media marketing, you aren’t marketing at all.
Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- Every business doesn’t need a presence on every social channel. Be strategic. Go where your prospects hang out. @BradFriedman [click to tweet]
- The more value you offer, the more attractive your social community. More attractive = more prospects = more revenue. @BradFriedman [click to tweet]
- Inbound marketing is about using available tools and awesome content to attract, understand, and WOW! customers. @BradFriedman [click to tweet]
- Your customers have a voice. Listening, responding, engaging always results in revenue generation. @BradFriedman [click to tweet]
- To be relevant on Twitter, post value-add content. Before you tweet, think, “Does this add value to my followers’ day?” @BradFriedman [click to tweet]
Brad Friedman on Digital Marketing is available via AHAthat. You can see all 140 AHAs and share one or more of them socially at Brad Friedman on Digital Marketing (Start sharing great quotes along with other amazing AHAleaders at a click of a button. AHAthat gives you access to great content for free within seconds.)
Check out the last post | next post
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here