This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™, Integrating Personal Brand to Corporate Brand. This Ahabook™ is a compilation of notable AhaMessages from #ThoughtLeaderLife interviews for the month of June.
This AhaBook details the importance of personal brand and corporate brand and how to integrate each other for the betterment of the organization. It provides readers, shareable guides on how to train your people and provide them with opportunities to grow their personal brand and how to take advantage of the employee’s inclination to be social, share and engage with future customers and advocates on a regular basis. It also emphasizes the strength of social media, leveraging different channels to take the audience to different levels and effectively monetizing them using content marketing.
Share some of the AhaMessages below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier™:
- The personal brand and organizational brand are two separate things that should be grown together. @EmilyLReichert #tll [click to tweet]
- Every org should take advantage of all resources that most obviously can spread the message. @Pgillin #tll [click to tweet]
- Encourage employees to write, and give them a sense of focus on social. @MarketingProfs #tll [click to tweet]
- In today’s world, everybody is a medium & a spokesperson for their org. @Vanhoosear #tll [click to tweet]
- Successful CMOs pay attention to customer experience beyond typical customer service. @ScottMonty #tll [click to tweet]
Integrating Personal Brand to Corporate Brand is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially atIntegrating Personal Brand to Corporate Brand. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here