This week’s five Ahas are from the AhaBook™, Marge Powers on Personal Branding. Branding yourself tells potential employers and kindred relationships who you are, what you stand for, and why they need you. The beauty of the Branding process is that once you are clear about YOU and what YOU really want, you will innately know the jobs, companies and organizations areas, and environments in which you’d be an excellent match. This AhaBook will show you how to build and cultivate a unique personal brand development process to enhance your image by powerfully packaging yourself to employers, contacts, and people who may be interested in who you are.
Share some of the AhaMessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier:
- Branding yourself tells potential employers who you are, what you stand for and why they need you. @MargePowers2 [click to tweet]
- Self packaging – that’s what your personal Branding Scripts are all about. @MargePowers2 [click to tweet]
- Market yourself. Be your own advocate. @MargePowers2 [click to tweet]
- Your Work Mission is is what you think about and is the love of your life in action. @MargePowers2 [click to tweet]
- Knowing who you truly are and creating an appropriate image on paper will make you recession proof. @MargePowers2 [click to tweet]
Check out this video to see what an AhaBook is and how to quickly share its content: https://youtu.be/Rtus_XCsT84
A Kindle version of this book is also available on Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/Your-Personal-Brand-Branding-Statement-ebook/dp/B01COTSFH4
Marge Powers on Personal Branding is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Marge Powers on Personal Branding. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here