This week’s five AHAs are from the AHAbook™ Mingle: The Art of Face-to-Face Networking in the Digital Era. Please share this URL “aha.pub/Mingle” in your social media status update to let your friends know about it.
The Kindle version of this amazing book can be downloaded for FREE today, December 12th (Wed) until December 16th (Sun). Don’t miss the opportunity to pick up this great content: https://amzn.to/2OXWaFd
Physical networking can bring about big opportunities for you and your business. The people you meet when you network can help you achieve your goals if you do it right. Trust is something that you have to earn if you want people to do business with you and refer you. To be effective in networking, you need to present yourself as someone who’s authentic and can bring in value to the table. You also need to make use of the tools available to leverage the in-person meeting and networking that you’ve done.
This AHAbook™ comprises 140 AHA messages™ that enlightens all business people on how physical networking can greatly help one’s business life and personal life. Here are some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via AHAthat on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or G+:
- When you open the doors to new experiences through #Networking, you can create so many benefits not just to your business, but to the community as a whole. #BuildRelationships http://aha.pub/StevenDavidElliot [click to tweet]
- Whether it’s in person or on social media, first impressions are very important. #NetworkingTricks http://aha.pub/NickCioffi [click to tweet]
- If you take that leap and trust other people with your strengths, they’re going to reward you by trusting you regardless of your warts and imperfections. #NetworkingTricks http://aha.pub/StevenDavidElliot [click to tweet]
- With in-person networking, you are able to build trust with someone because you can see their true colors and their authenticity. #BuildRelationships http://aha.pub/NickCioffi [click to tweet]
- When you’re networking, you have to tread lightly to accommodate other people, even if you’re the leader of the group. It’s not about you; it’s about the group as a whole. http://aha.pub/StevenDavidElliot [click to tweet]
Mingle is part of the THiNKaha series, whose slim and handy books contain 140 well-thought-out AHA messages. Increase your online influence by picking up AHAthat, and easily share quotes from this book on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ via this link: http://aha.pub/Mingle.
To learn how to read and share AHA messages from this book, check out this video: https://youtu.be/JqvtYxDkrtQ. To learn how automatically share via AHAblaster, please watch: https://youtu.be/SGZLwk21cfk
Hey, Did You AHAthat? If not, you should. Get your free account and start sharing in seconds: AHAthat.
To stay informed of future posts, please scroll to the top of this post and follow me.