This week’s five Ahas are from the AHAbook™, Building and Understanding Company Culture and Transition. Every company, big or small, has its own set of customs, norms, and even rules that no one talks about, yet everybody seems to adhere to. When you talk about culture in companies, it pertains to both positive and negative aspects. Business leaders understand how important it is for consultants and specialists to be able to penetrate through a company’s culture before leading them through a successful and smooth transition.
This AHAbook shows you the essentials as you prepare a business for transition from the onset up to the actual transition phase.
Share some of the AHAmessages™ below, and then read and share the entire book via the Aha Amplifier:
- Culture is of utmost importance because it is the personality and lifeblood of the org. @randreassona #TLL [click to tweet]
- Healthy cultures have to build a trusting environment and help develop productive and profitable orgs. @GalliardFBAI #TLL [click to tweet]
- Unequivocal expectations never change. It should be the glue that holds the team together. @StacyFeiner #TLL [click to tweet]
- Always ask for the objective. Ask people why it needs to be done. @Sports_and_Mind #TLL [click to tweet]
- To successfully help a business in transition, it’s important to figure out what has to be moved. Do you know? @SkylightFG #TLL [click to tweet]
This book is also available on Amazon in Kindle version:https://www.amazon.com/Building-Understanding-Company-Culture-Transition-ebook/dp/B01FWE8Y1K
Building and Understanding Company Culture and Transition is available via the Aha Amplifier. You can see all 140 Ahas and share one or more of them socially at Building and Understanding Company Culture and Transition. (Please note that you’ll need to create a free account to view and share the book.)
Check out the last set of Ahas | next set of Ahas
Aha! Amplify yourself by sharing high-quality content by getting your free account at the Aha Amplifier.
To stay informed of future posts, please follow Mitchell at: Linkedin
First posted on LinkedIn Pulse. Grab the link from Here